This Terms of Service was published on 13/03/2022 and last updated on 13/03/2022.
YOUR ATTENTION IS HEREBY DRAWN TO SECTION 18 AND SECTION 10.
This website is operated by Fay Beck Studio Limited (Hereinafter referred to as “Fay Beck Studio” “we” “our platform” “our website/site” and/or “us”), a company having its registered office at 99 Fieldgate Street, Unit 4, Feather Mews, Whitechapel, United Kingdom, E1 1DH. We are registered in the United Kingdom and are trading under www.faybeckstudio.com (including all other avenue through which our services is available) , (individually and jointly referred to as “the site” or “our website” or “our platform”)
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Fay Beck Studio Limited. We offer this platform, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of our platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, then you may not access our platform or use any of our Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Regarding any issue related and connected to this Terms of Service, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . We have a dedicated team who would endeavour to respond to your email as soon as possible. Please be informed that we are only able to give clarifications and explanations, We are not able to provide legal advice.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current platform are also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our platform. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. If you are registered on our platform, we will endeavour to give you notice of any amendment to these Terms of Service. However, this does not take away your obligation to check our Terms of Service page before transactions or use. Your continued use of or access to our platform or Services following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We give to all our Users a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Platform and services for the purchase of goods and services displayed on it. However, this right of use is subject to this Terms of Service and the following restrictions:
- You agree that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Users agree that we are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Users agree that Our Platform may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Users must not spam or distribute viruses or any software/program that affects the proper functioning of any equipment or the use of our Platform. Users must not engage in activities that are detrimental to our Platform or its functionality. Users shall not take actions to bypass our security measures or gain unauthorised access to our Content or any other User’s Content, reverse engineer or take apart any of our services or Platform.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Users agree that Fay Beck Studio is not responsible for any loss or damages arising from the failure to comply with Section 3(a) – 3(j) above. Fay Beck Studio may terminate, suspend or take any action against your Account for violation of any part of this Terms of Service.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. Also, certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools, contents, products and services” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). Please always ensure to check the Terms and Policies of the third party.
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practises and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding Fay Beck Studio’s policies. You can contact us at email@example.com or at our registered address, 99 Fieldgate Street, Unit 4, Feather Mews, Whitechapel, United Kingdom.